EUSAAT is promoting the participation of young scientists from around the world at the EUSAAT 2022 Congress by providing travelling support to young scientists via the EUSAAT 2022 YSTA program. To get selected to the EUSAAT 2022 YSTA program, young scientists up to 35 years, e.g. graduate-, postgraduate- or PhD-students, must do the following three things until the abstract submission deadline:
• send their abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org (Word file, please see our abstract template for reference)
• provide a document proving that they are students or post-docs at an established institution (via email to the congress office: email@example.com)
Members of the Scientific Committee of the EUSAAT 2022 Congress will evaluate all applications for the EUSAAT 2022 YSTA program according to three criteria:
• 3R relevance
• scientific value
• ranking among the EUSAAT 2022 YSTA applications
According to the amount of funding provided to the EUSAAT 2022 YSTA program by our sponsors successful applicants will receive travel support in-kind as
• waiving of the congress fee and
• accommodation in Linz for 3-4 nights (rooms may have to be shared with a colleague).
All abstracts submitted by EUSAAT 2022 YSTA applicants and accepted by the Scientific Committee will be presented as posters. In addition EUSAAT 2022 will schedule a special “Young Scientists Session”, where the best YSTA submissions will be presented as short oral presentations.
All recipients of the EUSAAT 2022 YSTA will receive a certificate!