Deadlines for your submissions
- Submission of oral presentations: June 20th, 2022
- Submission of posters: June 20th, 2022
- Delivery of powerpoint presentations of the talks: September 20th, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact the congress office.
Instructions for authors
- Abstracts for oral presentations and posters can be submitted for all topics.
- You may submit abstracts for oral presentations AND / OR poster presentations.
- There is no limit in the number of abstracts you are allowed to submit for the congress.
- Please send one registration form and include abstract information for all of your submitted abstracts in the according field for abstract titles using our online submission system!
- Please do not submit an abstract for an oral presentation and an identical one for an additional poster.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the scientific committee.
- Young scientists, who submit abstracts, may additionally apply for the Young Scientists Travel Awards (YSTA).
To prepare your abstract, please read the instructions for authors:
You are welcome to submit your original scientific abstract no later than the deadline announced below. Please contact the congress office, if you miss the deadline!
Submissions can be send to email@example.com as abstract or poster. Please note, that the structure of the submission needs to comply with good scientific practice.
After peer-review and acceptance of your abstract you agree implicitly by having submitted your contribution that your abstract will be published in the ALTEX conference proceedings and the conference abstract booklet.
Please also consider the following guidelines
- Use the Abstract template, download link is below.
- Provide full first and last names of all authors; abbreviate middle names (e.g. Peter R. S. Parker)
- Provide affiliations including institute/company, town and country for all authors.
- Abstracts may include no more than five references. Excess references will be deleted.
- References must be formatted as follows: Authors (Year). Publication name Volume, Pages. DOI.
e.g. (2 or 3 authors): Akbarsha, M. A., Zeeshan, M. and Pereira, S. (2011). ALTEX 28, 153-155, doi: 10.14573/altex.2011.2.153
e.g. (4 or more authors): Lorson, T., Jaksch, S., Lübtow, M. M. et al. (2017). Biomacromolecules 18, 2161-2171. doi:10.1021/acs.biomac.7b00481
- References must be cited in the text with numbers, e.g. , 
- Do not include tables or figures in the abstract